White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are melt-in- your-mouth, soft and chewy buttery cookies overloaded with white chocolate and cranberries.
White chocolate and cranberries are one of the best flavor combinations ever! Now imagine a bunch of sweet and tangy dried red cranberries and white chocolate chunks held together with rich and buttery cookie dough. WOW!
I bet you won’t be able to wait holiday baking season to try this White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies recipe! And why should you?! You could bake these yummy cookies right now!
They are dressed up for holidays. Cranberry cookies will look great at your Thanksgiving dinner, they are perfect for holiday cookie exchange or as a homemade gift. Even Santa loves these. If you leave White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies for him on Christmas Eve, don’t forget a tall glass of milk, because these cookies are very, very rich!!!
Best thing about food blogging is that you have the perfect excuse to eat delicious desserts any time of year, claiming that you simply have to present to your readers the variety of recipes for the holidays that are perhaps weeks or months away.
Also I have a very, very long wish list for Santa this year, so I’ll have to leave him a tray overloaded with awesome cookies and a gallon of milk. He will be very exhausted while fulfill all my wishes, and who knows maybe he remain stuck in the chimney with all that gifts for me. I’ll have to show him my goodwill so I set myself a challenge to find THE BEST CHRISTMAS COOKIES FOR SANTA this year!!!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4. oz. white chocolate chopped into small chunks or 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl stir together flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt.
- In medium bowl beat butter until creamy and smooth. Add sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Turn mixer on low speed and add in flour mixture. Dough will be thick.
- Add white chocolate chunks (or white chocolate chips) and cranberries. Mix a few seconds just to combine.
You can find complete recipes of this White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies in omgchocolatedesserts.com