One skillet meals are my favorite and this one is being added to ‘the list’ at our house. 🙂 It is something a little different, the spices/seasonings are different than my normal go-to, but we liked it a lot! It was EASY to make, clean and 21 Day Fix Approved, of course! My Healthy Ranch Skillet did not disappoint in regard to time, taste and clean up!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound thin sliced chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup instant brown rice (uncooked) OR 1/4 cup quinoa, rinsed (uncooked)
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried minced onions
- 1 T parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a 12″ skillet, heat oil on medium high. Add chicken, onions and ranch seasoning blend. Saute and stir often for 2 minutes.
- Stir in bell peppers, zucchini, beans, tomatoes, rice and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then cover. Simmer on low for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and rice is tender.
You can find complete recipes of this Healthy Ranch Chicken Skillet in fitmomangelad.com