Delightfully delicious and oh-so-refreshing! This frozen cocktail of Skyy vodka, peach liqueur, and peaches swirled with raspberries is inspired by the Georgia Peach cocktail served at The Cheesecake Factory. ENJOY!
HOW TO MAKE GEORGIA PEACH
- 2ounces v0dka (Skyy recommended)
- 1ounce peach liqueur
- 1⁄2cup peach slices (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2cup crushed ice
- 1⁄4cup red raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- of fresh mint, to garnish
- Combine the vodka, peach liqueur, peaches, and ice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add the raspberries and blend briefly, until berries are broken but not completely blended in to the drink.
- Pour into two balloon glasses and garnish with fresh mint.
Food recipes from https://www.geniuskitchen.com