Hi! It’s Laura again from Corner House.
If your New Years Resolution was to eat healthier, this post will not help with that.
I am pleased to introduce you to the very best Oreo cupcakes.
For the cupcakes
- 1 box of triple chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 larger size box of unprepared chocolate pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of water
- About a cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- about 6 very chopped Oreos
For the frosting
- 1 package of cream cheese, 8oz. at room temp.
- 4 cups powder sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 container of Cool Whip, 8oz. thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the cake mix, oil, unprepared pudding, sour cream, eggs, and water. Then add in chocolate chips and finely chopped Oreos.
- Bake in cupcake liners for about 18 mins.
- While the cupcakes cool, make the frosting.
- Beat the cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth and fluffy. Slowly add in the sugar while continuing to mix the cream cheese mixture.
- On a low speed, add in the cool whip.
- You may need to allow the frosting to set up in the refrigerator while the cupcakes continue to cool. Make sure the cupcake are all the way cool before adding frosting.
- Put your frosting in a pastry bag.
You can find complete recipes of this Oreo Cupcakes in thenymelrosefamily.com