Margaret shared this strawberry dessert… & I can vouch that it’s so super-good. YUM.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 4 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen strawberries or 4 cups of fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together pretzels, 4 1/2 tbsp sugar & melted butter. Press into bottom of 9×13 pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar & cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together gelatin mix & boiling water. Mix in frozen (or fresh) strawberries & stir until thawed. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
You can find complete recipes of this Strawberry Pretzel Dessert in andersonmops.blogspot.co.id