You guys. This Peanut Butter Pie is OUT of this world. It is SO decadently dreamy. I’m in love!! This is hands down one of the easiest, most impressive desserts I’ve ever made. There’s only six simple ingredients and it’s No-Bake! Plus chocolate and peanut butter is always a winner. The BEST part about this perfect Peanut Butter Pie is that there’s no cream cheese and no Cool Whip!
Last year I made this Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Oreo Pie and I got SO many requests for a peanut butter version. So here it is!! 🙂 The peanut butter layer is creamy, dreamy, and super peanut buttery. Make this for someone in your life who loves chocolate and peanut butter, and they will be yours forever!!
This pie is great for company because you can make it the night before, let it sit overnight in the fridge, and it’s still just as good the next day. It’s perfect for when you’re having guests over or taking a dish to someone’s house because then you’re not busy in the kitchen all day or making a mess! Just pull it out of the fridge and serve.
All you need are 6 simple ingredients — Oreos, butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and heavy whipping cream.
- 1 (14.3 oz) package whole Oreos (about 36 Oreos)
- 1 cup (16 tablespoons) butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Finely crush the Oreos with a food processor, blender, or in a Ziploc bag. Stir crumbs together with 8 tablespoons melted butter until well combined. Press into the bottom and sides of a pie pan. Freeze crust for 10 minutes until set.
- Add the remaining 8 tablespoons of softened butter, 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy. Spoon the peanut butter mixture over the crust into a smooth layer. Place back in freezer.
You can find complete recipes of this Peanut Butter Pie in kevinandamanda.com