Delicious, flavorful salmon cakes make a quick, easy entree. I usually serve them with baked brown rice and steamed asparagus. They also make tasty leftover sandwiches – whole grain bread, Dijon mustard and tomato slices.
- 2 (7.5 oz) cans wild Alaskan salmon, well-drained and flaked
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- ½ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon, eggs, lemon juice, garlic, onion, parsley, mustard, salt, thyme, and pepper.
- Brush the olive oil over a double-burner griddle (or two large skillets). Heat over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes.
- Using a ¼-cup measuring cup per cake, transfer patties to griddle.
You can find complete recipes of this Salmon Cakes in healthyrecipesblogs.com