We love tacos, so this Chicken Taco Salad is a big hit in our house. My husband has been in a huge salad kick. I am not the type who can just eat a boring salad over and over again. I need to change it up and I need to feel full after eating my salad. I love this Chicken Taco Salad for this very reason, it is very filling with the chicken and the beans. Yet it has a light dressing with the Greek yogurt. If you would like you can portion into individual salad bowls like in my picture above. I love making this Chicken Taco Salad with my chili lime chicken.
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 ranch dressing
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 2 chicken breast cooked, sliced
- First bake your chicken (or use the Chili Lime Chicken), in a baking pan add a little olive oil and rub it on the bottom of the pan so the chicken does not stick. Then cook at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes. You want the chicken to be at 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You can let the chicken cool or you can use it warm. Then slice the chicken into thin slices.
- Wash and chop your lettuce into bite sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Then in a small bowl mix together the taco sauce, Greek yogurt and ranch dressing, this is your salad dressing. So once prepped set aside.
You can find complete recipes of this Skinny Chicken Taco Salad with Lime Chili Chicken in midgetmomma.com