You’ll love that our Spinach & Bean Burrito Wraps not only tastes amazing, but they are also packed with with tons of nutrients! Each wrap has a whopping 13 grams of protein and one whole cup of spinach. These yummy wraps are a perfect choice for Meatless Mondays!
- 6 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice or Mexican Rice, (recipe for Mexican Rice recipe)
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine heart lettuce
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese, reduced-fat
- 1/2 cup salsa (recipe), optional Pico de Gallo
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt, fat-free
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 6 (8″ whole grain) wraps or tortillas
- To warm tortillas, preheat oven to 300 degrees. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, place on a cookie sheet and warm 15 minutes while preparing ingredients.
- Place spinach in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped, or use a knife to dice leaves. In a large skillet turn to medium-heat, add black beans and spinach. Heat until spinach is wilted, approximately 3 minutes.
You can find complete recipes of this Spinach & Bean Burrito Wrap in skinnyms.com