Delicious, rich and creamy, with all the ingredients you love in a banana split, this no-bake Banana Split dessert will be one you make again and again.
Summer is quickly approaching and that means picnics, BBQ’s, potlucks, and family get-togethers are almost upon us.
You’ve probably wondered before any of these occasions:
What should I bring?
What is easy and quick to make but still super delicious ?
And, more importantly, when it’s hot outside, the last thing you want to do is crank up your oven and sweat it out in the kitchen!
Here at SugarApron we are prepping for some great summer recipes!
No bake ? Easy to make but still super delicious ?
I can’t think of a better one for summer with all of the grillin’ and chillin’ that goes on. Once you make this delicious, rich, creamy and no-bake banana split dessert, you will make it again and again……
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- hot fudge sauce, slightly warmed
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Firmly press into a crust in the bottom of 9×13 glass or porcelain dish, let it chill in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese, 1/4 cups butter, and the powdered sugar until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Don’t be tempted to add milk, it will take a few minutes, but the mixture will blend up perfectly!
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled graham cracker crust.
You can find complete recipes of this No Bake Banana Split Dessert in sugarapron.com