This recipe is hands down the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Ever. The perfect soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are right at your fingertips. This is the only recipe you’ll ever need.
I’ve clearly been holding out on you. My recipe for The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls Ever has been a viral sensation with millions of views and hundreds and hundreds of reviews, questions, and comments. Thousands if we count the ones on Facebook. So many people have requested my recipe for how I turn that same amazing dough into cinnamon rolls. Your wish is my command because here it is!
These are the perfect cinnamon rolls. They are soft, fluffy, and gooey all at the same time. They melt in your mouth when they are still warm. Basically, they are to die for. I have to be careful when I make them because we literally eat the whole pan at once. And there are only four of us.
Watch the video where I give tons of tips and tricks for this recipe. If your question isn’t answered there then be sure to leave a comment below. I want to be sure that you can make these bad boys in your own kitchen. You deserve it!
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup salted butter, softened
- 1 to 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine warm milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and eggs. Add in flour. Using a dough hook, turn the mixer on to a low speed.
- Once the flour starts to incorporate into the dough, increase the speed to a medium range. Add more flour as necessary so that the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. The dough mixture should be tacky, but not stick to your hands. It should be soft. Add more or less flour until the dough reaches the desired consistency. The amount of flour you add in bread making is always an approximation and you should go by feel.
You can find complete recipes of this THE BEST HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS EVER! in thestayathomechef.com